Monday, September 2, 2013

holy pickles batman! has it really been 2 years since my last post?

Mostly I wanted to do another post because it is fun to look back and see all the pictures from previous years. The other reason is because I like to mess with my friends who will probably freak when they see I actually did something on here.
These pictures are from this summer 2013
 Grandpa and Canyon after a long day at the beach this summer
 Kendall loving some cookie!
 Amy and I at the Beach
 Our kids....Mostly, Canyon really wanted to go play and Kendall could hardly be bothered to look at the camera
 Canyon Loves Grandma Lynn's treadmill
 Our Friends Trish and Todd took us and the kids to Bumbers in Spokand. The kids had a blast.

 My attempt at braiding my hair in the car.
We had to get some pics in this huge sunflower garden. Here robbie tried to get the kids to "jump" on cue.

1 comment:

Fisher Family said...

Pretty random that I actually saw this so soon. I had given up on checking :) It really is so fun to see pics of your kids especially since we will see you guys more often and we will know what's been going on.